Male/ Men's Fashion Portrait Photographer in SG
Male/ Men's Fashion Photo Gallery
1. Chua Ming Siu
@ The Guild Fitness (gym)
@ National Gallery Singapore
3. Lewis Low
@ Gardens by the Bay & Marina Bay Sands (MBS)
4. Lewis Low
@ Marina Barrage & Gardens by the Bay
5. Adam Tatarynowicz
@ Singapore Management University (SMU)
6. Liu Wing-Lun
@ Studio, Tanjong Pagar
@ Armenian Street
@ National Museum of Singapore
11. Akira Uchida
@ Esplanade Outdoor Theatre, Jubilee Bridge & One Fullerton
12. Nickolas Padgalskas
@ The Lawn @ Marina Bay
13. Gilbert Lew
@ LLoyd's Inn
14. Kyan Soo Wei Qiang
@ Makeshift photography studio
Male/ Men's Fashion Photography Prices and Packages
- Up to 1 hour of natural light photography
- Up to 20 photos with basic enhancement
- Up to 2 hours of natural light photography
- Up to 40 photos with basic enhancement
- Up to 3 hours of natural light photography
- Up to 60 photos with basic enhancement
- Up to 1 hour of photography
- 5 photos with advanced enhancement
- Up to 2 hours of photography
- 10 photos with advanced enhancement
- Up to 3 hours of photography
- 15 photos with advanced enhancement
- All booked duration includes setting up & keeping of equipment, & travelling in between location.
- All photos will be returned in high resolution JPG format.
- Please read Checklist, FAQ & Service Agreement before making enquiries.
- (Highly recommended) 1 look (professional hairstyling & makeup) at $120.
- $100 for privacy of the photos (photographer will not put them up on portfolio & social media).
- Express delivery of photos: check rates & availability with the photographer when seeking quotation.
Contact me for customized package for your need.
Male/ Men Fashion Photography
Similar to females, males do photoshoot as well.
The reasons for males doing photoshoot are pretty similar to the females. Firstly, males deserve to dote on themselves by getting good photographs of themselves to showcase online, for both work and personal reasons. Secondly, it's good to keep memory of themselves in different stages of life. Thirdly, men can become fashion models as well. There are males who have approached me to take business profile pictures for them for work purpose and also to upload into their formal social media, such as LinkedIn. There are also males who seek my help to create their dating profile pictures to make friends online. Some guys need professional fashion photographs for their modelling portfolios.
Without doubt, the majority of pictures we usually see online belong to the females. It doesn't mean that there are very few males doing photoshoot. From my observation, some males may seem to be more reluctant to take or upload their photographs to prevent themselves being misjudged as vain; as the society advocates more for equality between the two genders, the brave ones would soon come to understand that they have their rights too.
I've done both indoor and outdoor photoshoot for the males. Indoor photography includes studios, homes and hotels. There's once, a male client chartered a private boat to Sisters' Island because he wanted to keep his photoshoot private.
What makes my male fashion photographs different from others is my use of photography equipment, especially professional lighting. I can thus create interesting and/ or flattering lighting to grab attention from viewers. I also focus on keeping everything natural.
If you're serious in getting yourself pictured, do contact me for discussion.
Page last modified on Thu, 09 September 2021