Editorial / Commercial Portrait Photographer in SG
Editorial/Commercial Photo Gallery
@ Various locations
2. Rachel Liew
@ Studio, Tanjong Pagar
3. Lovelle Cengiya
@ Indoor, Bukit Panjang
4. Jolene Chui
5. Priscilla Tang
@ Makeshift photography studio: Enabling Village
6. Karina Cognomen
@ Indoor, Kovan Residency
Editorial / Commercial Photography Prices and Packages
- Up to 1 hour of natural light photography
- Up to 20 photos with basic enhancement
- Up to 2 hours of natural light photography
- Up to 40 photos with basic enhancement
- Up to 3 hours of natural light photography
- Up to 60 photos with basic enhancement
- Up to 1 hour of photography
- 5 photos with advanced enhancement
- Up to 2 hours of photography
- 10 photos with advanced enhancement
- Up to 3 hours of photography
- 15 photos with advanced enhancement
- All booked duration includes setting up & keeping of equipment, & travelling in between location.
- All photos will be returned in high resolution JPG format.
- Please read Checklist, FAQ & Service Agreement before making enquiries.
- (Highly recommended) 1 look (professional hairstyling & makeup) at $150 for females; $120 for males.
- $100 for privacy of the photos (photographer will not put them up on portfolio & social media).
- Express delivery of photos: check rates & availability with the photographer before confirmation.
Contact me for customized package for your need.
Businesses require commercial photography for advertising and marketing of their brand, services or products.
The quality of photographs for commercial use is extremely important for it will reflect directly on the business. The effect of quality of photography may not be measurable but it will definitely make a huge difference. Proper branding may not produce immediate effect but it will definitely help the business in the long run.
I was trained by a very seasoned commercial makeup artist when I was new. She imparted knowledges of commercial work to me, grilling me based on her years of experience of working besides her commercial photographer co-workers. Henceforth, my style of photography leans towards commercial, especially in my post-production work.
I focus on professional lighting to create high quality work that stands out from others'. I take care of small details and I'm willing to spend extra time and effort to strive towards perfection.
Contact me to find out how I can help your business to achieve a greater height.
Page last modified on Fri, 04 June 2021